Key facilities include:
- Access to over 230,000 items, in addition to our digital library
- A range of silent, quiet, and group study spaces
- Networked PCs and wireless access
- Printing, copying and scanning
- Access to help and support from a range of specialist staff
- Laptop loans and Media equipment loans
- A range of assistive technologies
- Bookable group and individual study rooms
The Ormskirk campus is also home to the Learning Innovation Centre (the LINC) where you can access PCs 24 hours a day, all year round. To help you find a PC in the University library or LINC use the PC availability app.
You can find our daily opening hours for Library sites here.