What can I do with my degree?
Graduates from Sport and Physical Activity courses enter a wide variety of jobs. Employers value the wide range of skills that are developed on these programmes. Some of these skills include:
- Research and data analysis.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Presentation and oral communication skills.
- Time management and planning.
- Effective problem-solving.
- Professionalism and customer focus.
Explore your future
Further ideas and resources
Finding a graduate job
Don’t forget to look at our graduate vacancies to explore where to find roles including those in the North West if you are planning to stay local once you graduate.Edge Hill graduate vacancies Finding graduate vacancies in the North West
Volunteering is a great way to develop your skills. Employers value experience developed in many different settings
We have curated this collection of useful websites for students and graduates looking for employment in roles related to Sport and Physical Activity.